12th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting Lectureship job after qualifying NET?

I have done M.Com via distance mode of education. If I clear the NET, will it be easy to get Lectureship job or priority will be given to regular M.Com students? Or, do I need further qualification for Lecturer post?

15th February 2019, 06:46 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of getting Lectureship job after qualifying NET?

*To start a career as a lecturer/ Assistant Professor in a college/ university/ prestigious institute, one must need Master's Degree with National Eligibility Test (NET). For teaching in college or university, one can earn at least Rs. 40,000 and above depending on education, experience and city.
17th February 2019, 09:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting Lectureship job after qualifying NET?

It does not guarantee that you will get a job after clearing NET. In order to get a faculty job these days, you must have research qualification such as M Phil or PHD. You must have attended conferences and workshops. Adequate work experience of 2 or 3 years will also strengthen your chances of getting in. Once you have done all these, start looking out for vacancies and keep applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?