2nd November 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in which I can apply for lectureship after qualifying NET exam?

I have qualified net in management subject. .can anybody tell what are the subjects in which I can apply for lectureship.? It will be really helpful if you someone can suggest me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Please help

15th July 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects in which I can apply for lectureship after qualifying NET exam?

I am 38 years old can I do MBBS in Russia
24th August 2020, 08:06 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects in which I can apply for lectureship after qualifying NET exam?

You can teach following subjects in the College :
Accounting.
Introduction to finance.
Operations and Information management.
Human resource management.
Introduction to marketing.
Micro Economics.
Organizational Behaviour.
Business Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?