25th January 2017, 01:03 PM
Asma khanam

Does BITS College offer Intermediate? How to apply for admission and how much marks required in class 10th?

Respected Sir, My Daughter is studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to admit her in BITS College for Intermediate. I want to know does BITS College offer Intermediate? How to apply for admission and how much marks required in class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate
  2. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  3. How can I get admission in Army college after completing class 10th? What is the minimum marks required in class 10th for admission?
  4. Required Marks in 10th Class and 12th Class to get qualified for BITS?
  5. Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%
  6. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  7. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  9. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in BITS if a person scores 80-90% in 12th and high rank in BITSAT? Can a person get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Minimum Marks required in 12th class to get admission for BITS Misra through AIEEE?
  14. Intermediate courses in Sri Satyasai intermediate college Puttaparthi?
  15. How much is the percentage required for placement in B.Tech after passing 10th class with 80% and intermediate with 84%
  16. Required Marks in 12th class to get admission in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get admission in IIT for Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 10th standard of BITS, Pilani for 9th ICSE student?
27th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does BITS College offer Intermediate? How to apply for admission and how much marks required in class 10th?

BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science and same is known to be one of the best private technical college of India.

For your information it offers admission in only B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering ), B.Pharma ( Bachelor of Pharmacy ) and other higher degree courses through entrance examinations known as BITSAT.

So as far you are concerned about pursuing intermediate degree course from BITS so it is evident that it is not possible as it offers admission in undergraduate and higher degree courses.

For more details about BITS you can refer to the link www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
28th January 2017, 01:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BITS College offer Intermediate? How to apply for admission and how much marks required in class 10th?

BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science. No, it does not offer intermediate course. BITS offers different course at bachelor's degree and master's degree.

Candidates who want to get admission in Bachelor's degree in BITS must apply for Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. Those who pursue 10+2 with PCM subjects can apply for BITSAT. You can apply for this exam, when you appear for board exams of 10+2. Minimum marks required is 75% marks in PCM and 60 marks in each individual subjects.
17th February 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

BITS HYDERABAD OFFERING INTERMEDIATE COURSE IN HYDERABD CAMPUS. IF YES THAN DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND OTHER DETAILS. MAIL ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?