10th October 2020, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join BCA program for a candidate on ITI basis?

Sir, I have completed my ITI course instead of PUC. Now, I am interested to join BCA program. I haven't studied PUC, so is it possible for me to get admission and pursue BCA program?

13th October 2020, 09:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to join BCA program for a candidate on ITI basis?

Yes, it is possible to join BCA program for a candidate on ITI basis.

Some ITI Trade are equivalent to 10+2 so you are eligible to study BCA graduate course.

You won't get direct admission in 2nd year.

You have to start from 1st year.
15th October 2020, 07:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join BCA program for a candidate on ITI basis?

Admission to BCA programme is not granted on the basis of ITI course.

To be eligible for BCA course admission, you must meet at least one requirement:
  • +2 passed in any stream from a recognized institute.
  • 3 years diploma course from a recognized institute.

Since, you have completed ITI course, which is an Industrial Training Course, so you cannot seek admission to BCA on the basis of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?