6th June 2018, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 98% in 12th CBSE through NCERT books?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with CBSE Board. I just want to know that if I study only NCERT books for 12th Board preparation then I will secure 98% marks in it? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?
  2. Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation? List of reference books other than NCERT for 12th CBSE board exams?
  3. How can I prepare to secure more than 80% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Is it beneficial to write some additional points not from NCERT books in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Suitable Mathematics books which has NCERT solutions with methods to prepare for 12th CBSE?
  6. How to score good marks in board exams?
  7. Will NCERT books of 11th and 12th be sufficient to crack CBSE AIPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. From which book I should prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam either NCERT or side books? How can I prepare for it in a short period of time?
  10. Are these books sufficient for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced?
  11. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
  12. Reference books to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam except NCERT books?
  13. Syllabus and books for CBSE VIII standard?
  14. Recommended books of Mathematics for preparation of 12th CBSE Board exam except NCERT book?
  15. Which books to refer for ICSE syllabus? Is there any official books in ICSE like NCERT is there in CBSE?
  16. How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?
  17. How to get good marks in CBSE board exam in Maths for 12th standard? Are NCERT books enough?
  18. Books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
7th June 2018, 07:04 AM
@gupta

Default Re: Possibility to secure 98% in 12th CBSE through NCERT books?

Hey buddy , by reading ncert you can't be assured to get 98% in CBSE. B'se every year CBSE gave some different questions which is based on ncert books concept ....
You should read guides after reading ncert ....like
In maths- r d Sharma
Physics- Pradeep ...etc
I hope you got yr answer.
8th June 2018, 12:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

NCERT books are the best books to follow for getting good marks in 12th standard. Mere having NCERT books do not mean you will get 98% in 12th standard. You are required to follow some basic tips as given below:

1. Make a study plan after reviewing the syllabus.
2. Try to be consistent with the above plan and avoid long gaps.
3. Start making notes in your own handwriting.
4. Make short notes for revising in the 11th hour.
5. Take care of health also.

After following the above tips, you will definitely score good marks in 12th standard.
8th June 2018, 08:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me, this is not possible to get 98% aggregate in 12th CBSE Board examination only through NCERT Books.
One can get 1st division marks through NCERT Books but to get 98% marks, one must have to study deeply. And for this detailed study you must have to take a look on the books of different publications just like, Arihant Publication, Holy Faith International Publication etc.
8th June 2018, 10:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to secure or more than 90% in your 12th board examination then you have to focus on your NCERT books as well as reference books so as to increase the depth of knowledge and types of questions that are asked in the exams.
Once you are done with your NCERT books then you should practice previous year question papers as much as possible.
8th June 2018, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that NCERT books are helpful in making your basics clear but if you want to score more than 95% in your board examination then you have to follow these steps:

After completing your NCERT completely you should switch to reference books and practice the questions that are given at the end of every chapter.

You also need to practice the questions that are given at the end of NCERT books.

Practice mock tests and as well as previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?