16th February 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from government institutions if got 40% in 12th?

Hello sir, I have got 40% in 12th exam. Please tell me can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from government institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  3. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  8. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  11. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions?
  13. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  14. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  15. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  16. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of 12th Commerce?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
19th February 2017, 09:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from government institutions if got 40% in 12th?

To be eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course, you should have passed 12th standard in any stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Bachelor of Hotel Management course are done through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 40% marks in your 12th standard examinations, it is difficult for you to get admission in Government institutes for pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?