23rd December 2016, 08:37 PM
ansarikazi

Possibility to study BAMS course in distance mode if working as a Radiographer for 25 years? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am working as a Radiographer for 25 Years and want to study BAMS course in distance mode. Can I study this course? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  2. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  5. Possibility to study MS in Computer Science from Norfolk State University, Virginia in distance mode if working in Virginia? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for B.Ed through distance education and where?
  7. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
  8. Possibility to study Anesthesia course in distance mode after B.Sc MLT?
  9. How to study PGDMM course from India in distance mode if working in South Africa?
  10. Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?
  11. Difference between distance mode and regular mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical) through lateral entry for an ITI Turner having work experience of 14 years as a Mechanic?
  15. Can BAMS doctor pursue Diploma in Dermatology through distance mode?
  16. Whether an Indian working in Germany study MS in distance mode from University of Bonn? Will I have to apply for study visa?
  17. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?