6th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?

I have completed my bachelor of pharmacy and my dream is to become a BAMS Doctor in distance education mode with low fees structure. Please inform me, 9766330671.

6th November 2016, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?

BAMS is a regular course, you can't become an ayurvedic doctor through any distance mode education.
7th November 2016, 01:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?

There is no such provision to opt for BAMS course via distance mode of education as it is a regular mode course. Therefore, in order to opt for the course, you will have to pursue it in regular mode and then only after completion of your course, you will be most eligible to become a certified Doctor.
7th November 2016, 03:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicines by appearing in any correspondence course further.
BAMS course is a regular course, so you must have to opt the said course in regular mode.
Since you have completed B.Pharma, you can apply for BAMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?