26th February 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?

Dear sir/Madam,

I have completed my Post graduate in MCA 4 years ago and currently i am working i am interesting to study LLM what is eligibility for LLM. possible for me or not if it is possible please tell me how to apply.and distance mode is valuable....

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?
  2. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  3. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  4. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  5. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  6. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  7. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  9. Where can I do LLM course through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  11. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  13. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  15. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  16. Can I do MCA course after the completion of PGDCA? How many years does it take to complete MCA in Distance Learning?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  18. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
28th February 2015, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?

Since LLM is a post-graduation course in law therefore to apply for LLM exam in India you need to be LLB graduate. After doing MCA you are not eligible to study the LLM course. You can apply for LLB and then go for LLM but not directly.

The eligibility criteria for LLM in India is:
- You should have an LL.B degree (3 years/5 years course) with 50% marks for general candidate and 45% marks for SC/ ST/ CW & OBC candidates. Relaxation up to 5% marks for physically handicapped (PH) candidates.

Some universities conduct written entrance exam for admission while some take admission on the basis of previous academic record. Most of the distance learning providers take admission on first cum first basis but being a LLB graduate is an essential criteria for LLM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?