31st July 2018, 08:42 AM
asdan

Possibility to study BEd(History) for Geography graduate who had History in Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation. I have Geography Honours in BA. I want to study BEd but in History. I had History in my BA course. So, is it possible for me to study BEd with History?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  3. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  4. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  5. List of institutes offering courses on Indian History for a graduate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD without any entrance exam for a History post graduate?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study BSc(Geography) for 12th Arts with Geography candidate?
  9. Can I study M.Sc/MA after B.Sc in geography?
  10. How to add history or geography in graduation after completion?
  11. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  12. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student who has History, Geography and Drawing subjects?
  13. Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?
  14. Can a literature graduate study MA in History subject?
  15. Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?
  16. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  17. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
  18. Can I study M.A.(History) if completed B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering)?
15th July 2019, 08:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BEd(History) for Geography graduate who had History in Graduation?

Bachelor of Education in History is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Education in History is 2 years. The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Education in History course is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course is 50%. As per your qualification, Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?