12th November 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?

I am a honours graduate in philosophy. I want to sit in School Service Commission examinations. Now I want to study in MA ( History ). i)Whether this change of subject in post graduation course would create any difficulty later on in School Service Commission examination?
and
ii.Whether I have Bachallor degree in Philosophy and MA degree in History whether this change of degree would create any hindrance in applying for the post of History vacancies assistant teacher post exclusively later onwards

Regards

15th March 2023, 07:48 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?

There should not be any major hindrance in pursuing School Service Commission exams with a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy and a Master's degree in History. However, you may want to check the specific eligibility criteria for the exams you are interested in to ensure that you meet the requirements.

Regarding your second question, as long as you have a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in relevant subjects (in this case, Philosophy and History), you should be eligible to apply for assistant teacher positions in History. Again, it's always best to double-check the specific eligibility requirements for any positions you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?