11th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?

Sir,
Can you please tell me that I can pursue B.A. with Economics & History because in my 12th standard I was having Mathematics, History and Geography. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  2. How to apply for IAS entrance exam and how should i prepare for it?
  3. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  4. History, Geography and Economics question papers of previous year for 12th ISC Board exam?
  5. Which subject to choose in RAS EXAM (Rajasthan) after M.Com?
  6. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  7. VAO exam preparation
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  9. What is the syllabus of Botany for mains of JPSC?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student who has History, Geography and Drawing subjects?
  12. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  13. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  14. Which subjects to choose for IAS prelims exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  16. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed from IP university while scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com) and 62% in PG(MBA)
  18. Subjects in RAS for prelims and mains after BDS?
13th August 2015, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me that I can pursue B.A. with Economics & History because in my 12th standard I was having Mathematics, History and Geography. Please let me know.
You have completed 12th standard with History subject so you are eligible for B.A in History.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from arts stream are eligible for B.A in History.

Your age should be above 16 years.
17th April 2016, 11:08 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?

Dear Aspirant,

Doing a Honours Course would give a more value to your degree, but if your wanted to pursue simple B.A in which you will study most of the subjects including history and others that would a nice option too.

But opting for Bachelors in Economics Honours. or History Honours. would surely be going to be an added value to your degree, Although let me tell you Honours. is hard and tough to study but will also be good in a long run.

SO decide what you want to do in future take advise of your parents and elders before selecting any subject But also listen to your Heart and Mind and evaluate your capabilities before opting a subject.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?