11th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD without any entrance exam for a History post graduate?

Sir, I have done my M.A.(History) from IGNOU. I want to do PhD in History without giving any entrance exam. So, is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence PhD in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  6. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  7. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  9. What is the exact procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD course if pursuing M.Phil in History?
  15. Possibility to study BEd(History) for Geography graduate who had History in Graduation? -- [New]
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
22nd April 2018, 03:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD without any entrance exam for a History post graduate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for any Ph.D course without qualifying in the entrance examination.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility for appearing in the entrance examination, just have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination to pursue Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?