2nd August 2018, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Arts student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc course in Nursing. But I am an Arts student of 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to do BSc in Nursing? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 07:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Arts student?

Being a student of Class 12th with Arts stream you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc (Bachelor of Science ) in Nursing degree course as for the same the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th in Science stream with PCB group from a recognized board of education.
6th August 2018, 09:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Arts student?

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?