26th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

Dear Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering and I want to study Automobile Engineering in B.Tech. Can I get admission to 2nd year of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  3. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 3 years Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  10. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
8th September 2015, 07:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

No, you cannot get admission to study B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are eligible to pursue B.Tech courseonly in that stream. So, you are not eligible to get admission to second year of B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) course.
18th September 2015, 08:46 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

I am sorry that you cannot get admission in Automobile stream in Engineering being an Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications stream.

The streams you are eligible after doing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications are as follows.

-Electronics & Control Systems Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
-Electronics and Telematics,
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering,
-Information Technology.

These are the courses you are eligible to do in your graduation.

As Automobile Engineering is not mentioned in the list you are not eligible yo do your graduation course in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?