15th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

Hi,
I have scored 56% in 10th ICSE Board exam.
And I am very upset now. I don't know what to do.
Please advice me that which profession would be better for me?

17th May 2015, 04:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

Choose the thing that you love doing or you have a passion for.
If you end up doing something which come naturally to you it will benefit you the most as you are bound to like your job.
Once you like your job you will be able to work harder ensuring greater chances of succeeding.
So do not get disheartened and ask yourself these questions so that you can find an answer to them.
Once you have Good Knowledge in the particular subject then you will have a greater chance of succeeding in getting a Job.
17th May 2015, 04:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

You should either go for improvement examination to improve you marks or get admission in 11th standard in any respective school and try to study and score well and opt for a bright future ahead.

Just after completion of your 10th standard you will not be entitled for any such good jobs therefore in order to avail a job at the earliest either you need to complete your 12th class from a recognised board or you can opt for various Diploma courses which can fetch you a good job after completion of the course.

Below mentioned are some Diploma courses which you can opt for after completion of your 10th;

> Diploma in Fine Arts

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Software Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Textile Technology

> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

> Diploma in Elect. and Communication

> Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering

> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

> Diploma in Fashion Technology

> Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
17th May 2015, 08:43 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

listen first of all don't be upset 10th class marks doesn't matters , Usually 10th class marksheet is used only for date of birth so study harder now and score good marks in 12th exams

It doesn't matters how many marks you got in 10th class, choose the subjects as per your interest not as on marks you got in 10th exams if you are interested in engineering then choose non-medical stream , if you wanna be a doctor then choose medical , if your interest is in accounts , banks etc then commerce is best for you , if you are interest in history ,politics , arts then go for arts stream

But it's little tough for you to find out the school which one is ready to provides you admission in 11th class on the behalf of 10th class marks because you didn't score good marks in 10th exams
17th May 2015, 11:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Every profession provides you the job opportunities.its not alone percentage matter, to secure a job,one should have subject knowledge,good communication skills,body language,good at english.know basics about computer.
Coming towards which stream you would opt after 10th.
Normally its not the stage for you alone itself,everyone had gone through this phase.its a normal reaction,we will be in dilema,which stream to choose,is it good for you? Is it lead to be fruitfull or whether it provide career option or not. Should i need to gollow others foot prints.
Its all up to you,choose the stream in which field you are interested.
If you go the interest feild,you have skills you can create opportunities for others.

Anyway here are the stream you can opt:-
1),MPC :- subjects maths ,physics and chemistry,
After graduation you do diploma,b.tech,bsc in chemistry or maths or physics
2) BiPC:- biology, physics, chemistry. At the time of graduation you can go with MBBS,BDS,B-pharmacy, BPT.or B.Sc.
3) Arts and commerce
In graduation you do B.Com,BCA,B.Sc,BA or Fashion designing etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?