16th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in Kerala MDS entrance exam if my parents are Keralites but are now Pondicherry Candidates?

I did my BDS from puducherry. My parents are keralites but are now pondicherry candidates. Is it possible for me to appear in Kerala MDS entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How many times can one appear for KEAM?
  2. How many MDS seats are available for ST candidates in Tamilnadu PG entrance exam?
  3. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  5. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  7. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  9. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  11. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  13. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  14. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  15. List of Private dental colleges available in Goa or Pondicherry having MDS courses?
  16. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  17. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  18. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
21st September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Kerala MDS entrance exam if my parents are Keralites but are now Pondicherry Candidates?

im a keralite but i did my bds in karnataka... am i eligible to write mds entrance exam in kerala?
21st September 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Kerala MDS entrance exam if my parents are Keralites but are now Pondicherry Candidates?

im a keralite but i did my bds in karnataka. am i eligible to write kerala mds entrance exam?
28th December 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Which is the last date for appling for Kerala MDS entrance examination
4th January 2012, 12:55 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my BDS from puducherry. My parents are keralites but are now pondicherry candidates. Is it possible for me to appear in Kerala MDS entrance exam?
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.D.S exam in Kerala.
Those student who complete B.D.S from Kerala they are eligible for M.D.S exam in Kerala.
If you want to can apply for other exam for M.D.S like:-
-All India PG dental Exam
-A.I.I.MS-PG
-B.H.U-PG
-A.M.U-PG
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE EST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?