2nd November 2011, 01:08 AM
sanjoymodduna

Is it possible to appear for LLB entrance exam under CU after appearing in HS? When is the exam held?

My daughter will appear in HS exam. 2012.Can she appeared in LL.B entrance exam.2012 under CU? When will the said exam.held? and when I will get exam.form and where?

2nd November 2011, 07:48 AM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for LLB entrance exam under CU after appearing in HS? When is the exam held?

Your question is quite incomplete to answer. However to appear for the 5 years integrated course LL.B entrance exam the candidate should complete 12th in any stream of education. The candidate appearing for the 12th exam can also sit in the entrance exam for this LL.B.

For 3 years LL.B. course the candidate should be at least a graduate from any stream.

CLAT - Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes LLB & LLM

The entrance exam is generally held in the month of May every year. For 2012 LL.B entrance exam the notification is yet to be published which will come out towards the end of the year.

The application form will be available during January 2012 and last date of submitting the filled application will be in April 2012.

To know more information regarding the CLAT exam you should visit the official web site i.e. www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?