3rd October 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for LLB entrance exam of BHU?

I am a student of b.com final year. I am interested in LLB. I want to do LLB from BHU and therefore i need to crack the entrance exam for it. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance test question papers of BHU, LLB?
  2. How should I prepare for BHU entrance exam? Any negative marks in this exam?
  3. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of the sale of the forms for LLB admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  6. Books which will be good for me to prepare for LLB entrance exam of DU?
  7. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  8. How to prepare for BHU entrance exam for BSc(Maths)? What is the syllabus?
  9. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  10. What is the criteria of BHU MCA entrance exam to get admission in BHU
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  13. What is entrance exam syllabus of BHU biochemistry? How to prepare for it?
  14. Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?
  15. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  16. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  17. How can I prepare for BHU, BFA entrance exam?
  18. What is the syllabus of BHU BSc hons Maths entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?
2nd June 2017, 10:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for LLB entrance exam of BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.com final year. I am interested in LLB. I want to do LLB from BHU and therefore i need to crack the entrance exam for it. Please tell me about this.
Its good to see that you are interested to prepare for BHU entrance exam. The BHU entrance exam questions were mainly asked from Legal Attitude and Indian Polity, so please given important ace to those topics. You refer previous year questions papers of BHU entrance it would be much helpful to score good marks. For Indian Polity prefer M. Laxmikanth Books and learn it thoroughly. For Current affairs and General awareness go through Hindu News paper regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?