6th March 2013, 04:19 PM
ratan goswami

How can I take admission in LLB? I am appearing for HS exam

My son have appearing H.S. exam from 1st March-2013 to 3rd March-2013 in Arts steam under CBSC Board. Now he will interested for LLB course. Kindly confirm whether the admission procedure.

14th May 2014, 02:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in LLB? I am appearing for HS exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratan goswami View Post
My son have appearing H.S. exam from 1st March-2013 to 3rd March-2013 in Arts steam under CBSC Board. Now he will interested for LLB course. Kindly confirm whether the admission procedure.
You can't directly eligible for LLB course after completing 12th standard. Bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification is the minimum academic criteria to apply for LLB course. But, being a 12th standard student your eligible to apply for Integrated LLB course, that's mean (Bachelor degree course + LLB course). The Minimum Educational qualification required to apply for Integrated LLB course is that the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university. If your Interested to directly apply for LLB course then we suggest you to complete bachelor degree course with good marks and then crack the the LLB Entrance examination like, Common Law Admission Test etc... If you want crack this entrance examination with good percentage of marks then you should go through the following syllabus like , Aptitude Test , General Knowledge , Language Ability , Legal Reasoning etc.. So, Please complete bachelor degree course in order to eligible for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?