24th March 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for JEXPO in 12th standard?

I am missed my jexpo in class 11. Can I do the exam next year? if no what I do now? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

24th March 2017, 02:13 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for JEXPO in 12th standard?

Yes you can apply for JEXPO in class 12th.If you want to apply for JEXPO you must have an 10th degree with atleast 35% marks.

Candidate age should not less than 15 years to apply fr this exam.

Candidate will have to pay 500 for application fee for JEXPO.

To sit in the exam of JEXPO candidate must be a citizen of West Bengal.You must have to qualify UG entrance exam which are of State level.

In the exam there will be Mathematics Chemistry and Science question.In which Mathematics are of 100 marks and Chemistry Physics are of 50/50 marks.
25th March 2017, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for JEXPO in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am missed my jexpo in class 11. Can I do the exam next year? if no what I do now? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you can apply for JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

http://webscte.org/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?