24th March 2017, 12:27 PM
Twinkle kalra

What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?

My question is about my career. Sir/mam my name is twinkle kalra right now I am doing B.Com 2nd year with CS. I had scored 70% in 12th. So, I just wanted to know about air hostess training scheme and how to take admission on best institute of air hostess in faridabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  2. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  5. What should I do after 12th to become air hostess?
  6. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  7. Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?
  8. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
  9. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  10. What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?
  11. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  12. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  13. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?
  14. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  16. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  17. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
24th March 2017, 01:50 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?

Candidates must have passed 12th or Graduate for the Diploma course.

Candidate age should not less than 25 years.And minimum height should be 154.5.Candidate should be Unmarried.

Eyes should be 6/24 in each eye.Candidate must know National language and atleast one international language.

These are the courses for Air Hostess after completing 12th.
  • B.Sc(Airhostess training)
  • Certificate Course in Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
  • Diploma in Air Hostess Training
  • Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
  • Certificate Course in Aviation and Hospitality Services
  • Certificate Course in Night Rating
  • Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management
  • Diploma in Global Aviation and Hospitality Management
  • Certificate Course in Aviation Management
  • Certificate Course in Air Hostess
  • Diploma in Air Hostess Training
25th March 2017, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle kalra View Post
My question is about my career. Sir/mam my name is twinkle kalra right now I am doing B.Com 2nd year with CS. I had scored 70% in 12th. So, I just wanted to know about air hostess training scheme and how to take admission on best institute of air hostess in faridabad?
Those candidates who have completed B.A in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?