28th December 2010, 09:14 PM
lallireddy

Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?

i am doing my b.e.civil. i like to become architectural engineer. plz help me out in doing that. is any there any chance to become a architectural engineer now??????

Related Questions:
  1. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  3. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  4. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  5. How to compete B.Tech civil after completing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  6. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  7. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  8. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  9. What are the civil engineering jobs for freshers?
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate through B.Arch course? -- [New]
  11. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  13. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  14. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  15. How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?
  16. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  17. Can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam?
  18. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
29th December 2010, 03:23 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?

hi!

Candidates with minimum 60 per cent aggregate marks with physics, chemistry mechanical/engineering drawing and maths are eligible to apply for the B.Arch. program

For pursuing post graduation in architectural engineering the candidate must pass B.Arch.

The alternate to a degree programme in architecture is a diploma. Diploma programmes are available as either full time course or part time course.
29th December 2010, 10:27 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?

yes there is chance to do post graduation in architecture engineering,
or else you can write the entrance exam for architecture people for graduation course and again do graduation in architecture,
Delhi university offers architectural courses for civil engineers at post graduation level
all the best
29th December 2010, 01:46 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
i think school of planning and architecture provides an post graduation degree for civil engineers ,
you can check the details at www.spa.ac.in
all the best
29th December 2010, 04:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Architecture and B.E in Civil are quite different course of study ,though there are some typical similarities in these two studies.

To be an architectural engineer you must complete the architecture course from a recognized university or institute.

As a Civil engineer ,there are also fields like designing interio/exterior of buildings. You can take up with that way.

All the best!!
29th December 2010, 05:59 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?

Hello,
If you wanted to be a Architectural engineer then should have taken admission in B Arch. You are eligible to give exam for B.Arch. and if you really want to go for architectural engineering then give exam to get admission in B.Arch because it is a five years course and you can not dare to think of doing this course after your BE degree. so it would be better to leave what you currently studying and take admission in B.Arch.
29th December 2010, 08:40 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hi dear,

Definetily it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing your B.E Civil.

You have to do little cource to be an architectural engineer,
for further detail visit to its offical website.
Good luck......
4th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join B.arch after finishing diploma in civil engineering?
16th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

are there any coaching class for architecture entrance exam in western suberb in Mumbai
26th April 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

is there any type of short term course in architecture which does help to be an architect after b.tech. from civil engineering?
10th June 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Is any other entrace exam i have to give after getting rank 35531 all over and state rank 1273 in B.Arc aieee
11th October 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing my bsc degee final year now. is it possible for me to do post graduation in architecture ??? plz answer me..
14th October 2011, 03:20 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Candidates with minimum 60 per cent aggregate marks with physics, chemistry mechanical/engineering drawing and maths are eligible to apply for the B.Arch. program

For pursuing post graduation in architectural engineering the candidate must pass B.Arch.

The alternate to a degree programme in architecture is a diploma. Diploma programmes are available as either full time course or part time course.
10th December 2011, 02:03 AM
vinaykumar077

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreksha chaudhary View Post
Hi dear,

Definetily it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing your B.E Civil.

You have to do little cource to be an architectural engineer,
for further detail visit to its offical website.
Good luck......
can u plz send me link of official website..
20th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to become an architect engineer or relavent cources? after completing B.com(1997) i worked in many field, since last 4yrs working as autocad draftman in a contruction company. i want to lift myself in contructuon field. so kindly suggest me. thanks.
20th December 2011, 04:35 PM
mdsalik

is there any possibility to become an architect engineer or relavent cources? after completing B.com(1997) i worked in many field, since last 4yrs working as an autocadd draftman in a contruction company. i want to lift myself in contruction field, so kindly suggest me, thanks.
9th April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

how practicing civil engineer become an architect
8th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

can civil engineer get office work?
2nd December 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the name of the colleges or universities offering Post Graduation in Architecture after B.E civil?
13th December 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I am still a kid of 13 old and i will like to be an architectural engineering, hw can i start studying?
12th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

After completing the aime course shall i called a b.arch?
13th July 2013, 07:51 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallireddy View Post
i am doing my b.e.civil. i like to become architectural engineer. plz help me out in doing that. is any there any chance to become a architectural engineer now??????
I was not sure you can do civil eng and jump into architecture. Wouldnt you jump into a bach of architecture ??
NO, you can go straight into a Masters of Architecture. Although if you don't have a professional Bachelors of Architecture degree it will take you longer. I believe it's 3 or 4 years. If you have your Bachelors of architecture it can be 1.5 to 2 years. And architecture really depends on what you are searching for on a personal level. Many schools specialize in certain ideologies of architecture. For schools in the U.S. you can always check with the National Architectural Accrediting Board.

"The National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) is the sole agency authorized to accredit US professional degree programs in architecture. Since most state registration boards in the United States require any applicant for licensure to have graduated from a NAAB-accredited program, obtaining such a degree is an essential aspect of preparing for the professional practice of architecture."

I believe there is only like 50 or so schools in the U.S. that offer a proffesional Masters of Architecture degree.
29th September 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am amol i m doing B.E. civil . i want to do architecture engg,After completion of B.E. civil. so i want to know what is the duration of year?????
13th June 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I had completed B.E. in civil. Can I be an architect if I will do diploma in b.arch?
9th February 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.tech 3rd in civil engineering
Is there any chances to do arctitectural engineering after completion of B.tech?
14th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested in architecture but I'm studying btech in civil engineering. So can I have any chance to take architecture in mtech.
29th July 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma ingeneer in architecture can I apply in degree coarse in civil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?