1st November 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Architectural Engineer but I don't want to give the entrance exam. I want to know that can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  2. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  4. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  5. Which all Entrance Exams do I need to attend to join Architectural Engineering?
  6. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  7. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  8. Can I join in architectural engineering after completing degree in BSc
  9. Which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  11. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  12. What are the best options for me after pursuing B.Tech from ECE?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  14. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  15. What are the government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that job?
  16. Can i join B.Arch after Architectural Assistanceship?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Arch being Civil Engineer?
  18. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
6th November 2016, 10:13 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Architectural Engineer but I don't want to give the entrance exam. I want to know that can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can join any private college. You can do your engineering without qualify any entrance exam. There are lots of engineering colleges, which provide you admission in engineering on the donation basses. Private colleges always seeks for the candidates. So, you can join private college, to complete your engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?