21st November 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the civil engineering jobs for freshers?

I m doing b tech and i hv already completed diploma in civil engg...but i hv been working in an architectirl firm as an architectural d'man. So now i m finding it vry difficult to find job in engg field
but i want to work as an engineer n not only as draughtsman though i m being paid well.
Plz help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  2. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  3. How to go abroad for civil jobs? I am a civil engineer with no experience
  4. Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?
  5. List private sector civil companies for female freshers? -- [New]
  6. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  7. What are the civil engineering jobs for freshers?
  8. What are the government jobs available for freshers of computer science engineering students
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  12. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  13. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  14. How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. List of civil structural design companies which are offering jobs for freshers?
  16. Jobs in DRDO for B.Tech ECE freshers? How much aggregate is needed in B.Tech?
  17. How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?
  18. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
27th January 2012, 06:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the civil engineering jobs for freshers?

The civil engineers can find job opportunities in both private and public sector. The freshers in this field can get employed as junior engineer or trainee. These candidates can appear for the government exam like UPSC which is conducted every year. They can also appear in Civil Services exam to get employed in IAS, IFS, or IPS. The PSC also conducts exams to select qualified candidates to various state government departments like Public Work Department (PWD). Some other employment areas are Power Generation firms, Gas and Oil plants, Construction of pipelines and water mains, etc. The majority of recruitment for civil engineers is done by the Railway Recruitment Board.
22nd January 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which profile of civil engg. Suits for fresher girl?
22nd January 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to get gov. Job after b.tech civil engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?