2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate through B.Arch course?

I am studying B.Arch and after that I want to apply for various Government jobs. I would like to know that what are the government jobs available after my B.Arch Degree? Kindly tell me the job opportunities asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate through B.Arch course? -- [New]
  11. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate through M.Sc(Statistics)?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSW candidate of IGNOU?
3rd November 2016, 10:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate through B.Arch course?

Jobs opportunities after B.Arch course:-

Architectural Engineer

Architectural Historian/ Journalist

Building Researcher

Interior Designer

Branch Engineer

Art Director

Building contractor

Building Inspector

Landscape Architect

Set Designer

Technical IIlustrator.
4th November 2016, 09:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate through B.Arch course?

After completing B.Arch course you can get various kind of jobs in different government sectors. Being a B.Arch graduate you can get jobs in some of the government sectors like:

> Defense.

> Civil Service.

> Hindustan Prefab Limited.

> Housing Boards.

> Municipalities.

> Department of Railways.

> National Building Organisation.

> Department of Post and Telegraph etc.

You can get jobs for the post of a:

> Building Researcher.

> Art Director.

> Set Designer.

> Landscape Architect.

> Branch Engineer.

> Architectural Engineer.

> Section Engineer.

> Building Contractor.

> Technical Illustrator.

> Interior Designer.

> Architectural Historian/Journalist.

> Building Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?