19th December 2011, 07:01 PM
maheshbabyvasantpatole

Is it possible to become a criminal lawyer after passing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria?

i'm in my final year of b.com . i want to become a criminal lawyer,is it possible. can someone tell me the eligibility criteria.

19th December 2011, 11:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a criminal lawyer after passing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria?

Yes its possible to become a criminal lawyer as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. To become a lawyer requires a LLB Degree of 5 years after 10+2 or of 3 years after graduation.

2. Students from any stream can opt to do LLB. Those who have done LLB may further opt to do LLM which is master’s degree in Law.

3. The Age is between 21 to 30 yrs.

As you have completed your graduation you can go for 3yrs LLB course.The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree in BA/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 40% marks.
31st July 2012, 08:09 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: Is it possible to become a criminal lawyer after passing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria?

Yes its possible to become a criminal lawyer as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. To become a lawyer requires a LLB Degree of 5 years after 10+2 or of 3 years after graduation.

2. Students from any stream can opt to do LLB. Those who have done LLB may further opt to do LLM which is master’s degree in Law.

3. The Age is between 21 to 30 yrs.

As you have completed your graduation you can go for 3yrs LLB course.The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree in BA/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 40% marks.
27th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation in physics.now,i wish to learn criminal law.what should i do??
21st July 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

my self complete my graduation in year 2007 b.com from du now I want do LLB from any reputed institution with HINDI medimum
11th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my B.Tech(civil),MA(politics)and MBA marketing now i am interested to do LL.B is there any distance college in Andhrapradesh State for my qualification please suggest
31st October 2014, 11:02 PM
JanHarvey

Yes its possible i agree with all of you .......My friend also do LLB after completing his B.Com degree....
29th January 2021, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

sir what is difference between ba llb and b.com llb
1st November 2021, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is major in criminal justice ? i am a b.com llb student i want to become acriminal lawyer!! help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?