14th March 2012, 08:04 PM
mruducutey

Can a MBA finance graduate pursue Law course to become a criminal lawyer? How long does it take? Any exemption will be there for Post Graduates?

hi all.

I just wanted to know whether MBA finance graduate can pursue Law course to be come a criminal lawyer . how long does it take? whether any exemption will be there for postgraduates as per india norms

Related Questions:
  1. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  2. What is the career option available for me after completing B.Com, LLB?
  3. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  4. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  5. Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?
  6. What is the date of LLB entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Details and procedures for doing MBA Finance through Distance Education
  8. What are the subjects of B.A LLB course? Fee structure of it and the procedure to apply for the entrance?
  9. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  10. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  11. Maximum age limit for pursuing 3 years LLB course?
  12. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
  13. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  14. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  15. Age limits and criteria for applying for jobs in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get direct admission in CS intermediate after doing M.Com in finance and pursuing MBA as well as LLB?
  17. What kind of course should I choose to become a Criminal Lawyer after 12th Commerce?
  18. What is the eligibility for 3 years LLB after graduation in commerce
18th June 2012, 05:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA finance graduate pursue Law course to become a criminal lawyer? How long does it take? Any exemption will be there for Post Graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruducutey View Post
hi all.

I just wanted to know whether MBA finance graduate can pursue Law course to be come a criminal lawyer . how long does it take? whether any exemption will be there for postgraduates as per india norms
In order to become as Lawyer, one has to be a Law Graduate. Since, you have completed the Bachelors degree program you are eligible for the 3 years LLB program given you fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

To get admission in any of the Universities or Law Institutes for the 3 years LLB program, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree and/or Masters degree program from a recognized University in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission is based on the merit of qualifying examination or Entrance Examination whatever be the admission criteria of the Concerned University or Institute. The maximum age limit to apply for the 3 years LLB program for the general candidates is 30 years and 35 years for the reserved candidates.

Following are the list of Top Institutions offering 3 years LLB program:
  • Delhi University
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
  • Balaji Law College, Pune
  • Sarsuna law College, Kolkata
  • Guru Nanak Dev University
  • ILS Law College, Pune
For detail information refer to their official websites.
25th April 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a MBA finance graduate pursue Law course to become a criminal lawyer? How long does it take? Any exemption will be there for Post Graduates?

how can i do my criminal law after MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?