14th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SI examination after completing BSc computer with 62%?

Iam completed Bsc computer with 62% to eligible for si examination

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. Can I write TET entrance exam after completing BSc computer science?
  11. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  12. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
  14. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  15. Am I eligible for TNSPC group I exam after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  16. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics, Computer? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after passing BSc computer science?
16th June 2012, 02:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI examination after completing BSc computer with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam completed Bsc computer with 62% to eligible for si examination
Since you posses a Bachelors Degree, you are eligible to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector, regardless of percentage of marks you obtained in the qualifying examination and the stream you followed.

Now, in order to get selected, you will have to go through a selection procedure conducted by the Police Recruitment Board of your state. The selection procedure usually comprise of three stages:
  • Preliminary Written Examination
  • Final Written Examination
  • Interview

As per the guidelines of most of the Police Recruitment Boards, the minimum eligible age is 20 years and the maximum age limit is somewhere around 25-27 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of the Police Recruitment Board of your state.
16th June 2012, 07:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI examination after completing BSc computer with 62%?

Hi,

yes you are eligible for sub inspector after complete the graduation.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible for this exam.

This exam conducted by the police recruitment board.

ELIGIBILITY:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate should be complete the graduation from a recognized university.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible for the sub inspector exam.

The age limit not below the 20 years.

The candidate upper limit is been 25 to 27 years.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Preliminary Written test

Main exam

Interview

for more details visit the police recruitment board official website.

All the best.
16th June 2012, 08:14 PM
tinu0024

The eligibility criteria for SI Examination:

1. Educational qualification is- graduate from any recognized university or students appearing in final year of his graduation are eligible.

2. Age eligibility criteria is that the candidate age must be between 20-25 years.

3. The candidate nationality must be Indian.

So you are eligible for SI Examination.
1st November 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Bsc comp science ke extra Mark's h kya si me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?