14th December 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB and become a Criminal Lawyer after completion of High School?

Hello Friends,
I am currently a High School student and I want to become a Lawyer, specially I want to do cases related to Criminal. Can I do LLB after my High School and then practice as a Criminal Lawyer?

15th December 2015, 07:09 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I study LLB and become a Criminal Lawyer after completion of High School?

You are eligible to study law after completion of class 12. If you wish to study in the National Law Universities then you have to appear for CLAT examination. The eligibility is 50% in +2 level from any recognised university, and age must not be more than 20 years. There is another exam called LSAT. LSAT scores are accepted by a number of colleges like UPES, Jindal Global law School and others. There are some good govt colleges also that offer LLB courses like Govt.Law College Mumbai, Delhi university - Dept of Law and others. They take separate entrance exams. Symbiosis Institute also offers law courses, and they take different entrance test known as SAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?