11th November 2019, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after BSc 2nd year?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am currently studying in 2nd year of BSc course. After completing my 2nd year, I want to change my college. So, is it possible for me to change the college because I don't like this college?

13th November 2019, 10:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after BSc 2nd year?

You will not be eligible to change your college after second year. College change is generally allowed after first year of bachelor's degree.

Candidates who have completed second year are not allowed to change college. You should complete your graduation from same college to avoid loss of academic gap.
13th November 2019, 04:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change the college after the 2nd year of the B.Sc course.

Candidates have the option to change the college within the same university only in the first year of the course.

For more information about the same visit the college or the university administrative office.
14th November 2019, 06:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to change college after 2nd year of B.Sc course. But it is not so easy. It requires following things
-Consent from your college Principal
-Consent from the college Principal in which you would like to go
-Genuine or valid reason for the change
-You should have good percentage of marks or you are merit student

Usually, they will allow to change to another college of the same University provided there is a valid reason for change. But changing to another college of different University will not be accepted.

It all depends upon your HOD and Principal. If they are kind and you can convince them with valid reason, they will accept for your college change.

Some colleges will ask for additional money for allowing you to go out of the college and similarly, the college where you would like to join also will demand some money.

So, take the help from the people who closely work with higher officials of the college and get the process completed easily.
14th November 2019, 07:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change college after BSc 2nd year?

Yes, but you should not have any backlog in the first year. The college in which you are intended to take admission should be agreed to admit you.

For more information, visit the website www.shiksha.com.
14th November 2019, 08:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to change the college after the 2nd year of the course to get admission in the 3rd year.

So, you have to continue with the same college.

Candidates are eligible to change the college after the 1st year for further studies ahead.
14th November 2019, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Is it possible to change college after BSc 2nd year?

You can migrate from one college to another college of the same University but you cannot change your University.
You have to apply for migration and regarding this you have to write an application to the principal of your college mentioning the cause of migration.
28th April 2022, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dineshkumar1907 View Post
Yes, but you should not have any backlog in the first year. The college in which you are intended to take admission should be agreed to admit you.

For more information, visit the website www.shiksha.com.
How is the process to change the university? For the Bsc Cs course.
18th June 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can in change my bsc course in 2nd year and also the college like if I want to do differ course in bsc from different college?
11th October 2022, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change university after 1st year bsc
10th January 2023, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my course in new school from Bsc nursing to b.pharmacy ,, currently I%u2019m 3rd year student of Bsc nursing,, can I get admit into 2nd year B.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?