22nd July 2015, 06:46 PM
jitendrapal@

Procedure to NCC in class 11 in Delhi?

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11th IN DELHI GOVT SCHOOL. NOW INTERESTED JOIN NCC KINDLY TELL ME THE PROCEDURE.

22nd July 2015, 11:01 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to NCC in class 11 in Delhi?

NCC stands for National Cadet Corps.

It is an Indian Military Cadet Corps which primarily meant for developing the sense of discipline, patriotism, punctuality and physical fitness among the youth of country.

In general, NCC is voluntary organisation which provide military training & parade to the willing students/cadets of school, colleges and universities across the country.

After completion of NCC course, cadets are not entitled to get any military job. But these candidates are given preferences over other candidates. Candidates with NCC certificates get various exemptions and preferences over other normal candidates.

Every student is eligible to join NCC. It is a voluntary process to join NCC. Students of school/college/university can join the NCC. For this, they have to join the NCC through the help of administration/management of their school/college/university. So it is advised to every students to contact higher officials/principals in this regard and higher officials will surely help you in this regard through proper channels.
22nd July 2015, 11:15 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

NCC stands for the national cadet core and for that you have to fill the form at the time of the admission in class. And the certificate are given as class A,B and C.

>> you can also take it in graduation also and separate 5% marks are counted of it in the academic class.
3rd August 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11TH, STUDYIENG IN SR.SECONDERY CO-EDUCATION SCHOOL IN DWARKA SEC-2. NEW DELHI THERE IS NO NCC IN MY SCHOOL BUT I WANT TO JOIN IN NCC. SIR PLEASE GUIED HOW CAN I GET NCC IN CLASS 11TH, I NEVER JOIN IN NCC IN CLASS 8,9,10.
WITH REGARDS
JITENDRA PAL
25th September 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm 10th class student I'm interested to join ncc so please tell me can I join ncc in my 11th class .
Thanks. ..
PRASHANT SINGH
Shambhupur Azamgarh
24th October 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 11th class student in sacred Heart convent girls school Thrissur, Kerala. I want to join in NCC will you please guide me
17th March 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am student of class 11 I am interested NCC can I join NCC
New Delhi
28th May 2021, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz help me to find govt. Girls school with ncc in South Delhi badarpur
10th January 2023, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir'I am a student of class 11th.In Delhi Government school Now Interested Join NCC kindly tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?