27th May 2011, 06:00 PM
abhishekmathur007

List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C

Hi,
I did BE in E& C & working in a telecom sector & now wanted to do M.Tech in digital/wireless communication.
Please suggest the college who provide distance / correspondence M.tech courses & fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  2. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  3. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  4. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  5. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  6. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  9. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  12. Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  18. How to do M.Tech through distance learning after completing B.Tech degree?
3rd April 2012, 08:53 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C

Need For Mtech after Btech:

M.tech which stands or Master of Technology is often offered in regular mode. Professionals who are doing job in some firm after their btech degree are in desperate need of a Master’s degree to add to their qualification.A masters degree always holds and advantage when it comes to opening wide variety of career prospects. This post contains some useful details related to Distance learning M.tech courses.

Streams in Distance learning M tech Courses

Depending on what field you want to specialize in, you can select from any of the Distance learning M tech Courses. You can choose from the following M.tech engineering courses:

M.tech civil engineering
M.tech mechanical engineering
M.tech chemical engineering
M.tech engineering
M.tech computer science and engineering
M.tech electronics and communication engineering
Eligibility for Distance learning M tech Courses

Students must have a B.tech degree in Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics, Chemical Engineering or an allied field of study. Candidates are required
29th April 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C

i have done graduation in textile designing , now want to do M.tech..so tell me about some of a good institutes
8th January 2013, 06:59 PM
ritesh_ca2

www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/

University :
CMJ Meghalaya University is UGC, MHRD, Govt. recognized.

CMJ University, Meghalaya.
URL of the university:-
1) http://www.cmju.in./

To verify with UGC site:-
CMJ university 1st one in the list
URL:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=23&Unitype=3

Important Link:-
http://www.cmju.in./faqs-recognisation.php

Mumbai University web site
Kindly go 123 no.

http://www.mu.ac.in/luru.pdf

If you are looking for short term in one sitting Diploma or B Tech
Kindly Visit our office.

We also provide regular course for Diploma and B Tech from AICTE Approved University

For More Query Kindly Call Me on 8097996998.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?