27th January 2016, 10:45 AM
nitinkumar_kulshrestha

Is it possible to complete part time LLB 3 years course in evening batches?

Dear Sir,
I am a science graduate from Gwalior Jiwaji University. Doing job in Nagpur and want to complete part time LLB 3 years course in evening batches. Is it possible?

Reg.
Nitin K

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  2. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Evening classes of LLB in Delhi for 53 years old government professional?
  4. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB
  8. Which are the LLB evening colleges in Hyderabad
  9. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  10. A PSU employee can join part time LLB?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course? I am 36 years old
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech program through distance learning or weekend classes?
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  15. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  16. Can I do part time LLB course now after passing BA with Economics and diploma in Public Administration?
  17. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?
  18. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
27th January 2016, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete part time LLB 3 years course in evening batches?

The eligibility criteria for admission to part time LLB course:
Most of the universities conduct their own entrance exam for the admission of aspirant students to part time LLB course. The candidate should have valid score in graduation degree.

Here is list of top universities which offer part time LLB course
Kurukshetra University
National Law School Delhi
Delhi University
Cochin University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
National Law School University
27th January 2016, 11:32 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it possible to complete part time LLB 3 years course in evening batches?

Actually Bar Council of India has given hard rule, that practise licence is given to those who have completed full time course and having 75% attendance.If any one do so then they will not enrol as an advocate.
29th January 2016, 09:56 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, various universities that offers evening batch to students to complete their studies. But first of all you have to fulfill eligibility requirements to get admitted.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must have to pass graduation.

Candidate should have to qualify entrance examination to get admission.

List of top universities which offers evening batch LLB course are as under:-

Delhi University

Kurukshetra University

Cochin University

National Law School University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?