2nd September 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack AFMC if I start now?

sir/ma'am i wanted to know whether it is possible to crack afmc if i start now??
are 5 months enough for it??

10th April 2014, 06:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack AFMC if I start now?

Your hardwork and grit matters the most. You can also seek coaching for the preparations. For joining the Army Medical Corps, candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956. Candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age . Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. Any applicant who has attempted more than two chances in final MBBS exam are barred from applying. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?