15th March 2013, 03:09 PM
nita joshi

How should I prepare for AFMC?

Hello,,Sir/madam
I have my great interest in AFMC please can you guide me ,give me some last years exam papers,i just wanna joint army i want to serve my nation and become a great doctor AFMC is not an easy job but i want to prove it easy and Take admission i AFMC its my dream PLEASE give me all the required information regarding it how to download admisssion form, how to do preparations ,how to pass the interview, and requirements of medical examinations and etc,,,,......PLZZZ

31st May 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for AFMC?

Hello.! sir/mam
i m in 11th std with PCB nd english..i belongs to a defence background and i want to be a doc in indian army..plzz suggest what should i take after 12 and how i prepare myself..plzzz nd thnx for suggestion in advance..:)
22nd February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello; sir /mam
i am a student of class 11th with PCB with english and iwant to become a doctor after passing class 12th in indian army plzzzzz suggest me that how i can prepared for the exam what i have to do for this pllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
22nd February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i m very mch intrestd in defnce..........i wnt to b a dctr in army..plzz provide me some guidance to prepare fr this xam..hw to do preparation of english ..plzzzz tell
2nd March 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected; mam/ sir
my father is in army and we belong to army background ........... and the aim of my life is to become a very excellent doctor and to help in society development . i am in 11th std so kindly guide me how to join this dream of social service.................................. please.
17th May 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I am a student of twelfth and just now I was reading about my dream of joining AFMC. Looking at the limited number of seats I realised that the competition is very very tough and so is my desire to join afmc. Can you please tell me the ways in which I need to prepare for this entrance exam? And also looking at so many aspirants I'm little scared as I am not that good in my first year puc portions.. And I have studied in state syllabus since 10 years I am new to this NCERT syllabus... The portions are very vast .....So now that I need to develop a sense of logical thinking and I need to study whole of two years portions kindly show me some way to reach my dreams..... As the time is very very less Can I seriously get into afmc even if I start studying now? PLEASEE HELP ME.......1
7th August 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i am a soillder of amc as sepoy ora.It is my dream Specialy when i were joining the army to get addmission in afmc and become a good doc who serve to his nation and help to those peoples who are suffered from different kind of disease so plzzz tell me how shall i prepare for Exam???
14th October 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sit/madam
I am willing to wrk as a doctor in indian army but now i am studying 11th std. So pls tell me how to prepare for AFMC entrance exam
10th June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my self priyanka gashyal . I want to become an army doctor and i am in 12 standard . Pls sir give me some advice for prepration . I love army because i want to improve my country .
31st December 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm student of class11 and I have choosen PCB group to join AFMC . so how should I prepare for it today onwards.
10th May 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a military doctor for that I want to go in AFMC college so please instruct me that what should I have to do to get in AFMC college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?