8th January 2012, 02:36 PM
neeruveera

Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

is it possible to do aeronautics after b.tech with electronics and communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  5. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  11. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  12. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  16. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th January 2012, 02:47 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

after completion of B.Tech you may take admission in M.Tech with a subject which is related to Aeronautical engineering. but as you have passed out from electronics and communication engineering then i don't think you will get advantage if you go for aeronautical engineering. even in best institution they will not allow to take aeronautical engineering as you are from electronics and communication engineering background. if you want to take admission in M.Tech in aeronautical engineering then you have to take in some moderate institution.

there are so many good subject which are related to electronics and communication engineering in which you may do M.Tech. there is also good demand of that subject. some of the subject related to electronics for M.Tech are-
Analog communication
Digital communication
Control system
RF and Microwave
VLSI
Microprocessor and Micro-controller
Digital electronics circuit
and many more subject.

if you take admission in any one of these branches then you will get a good advantage during your study because already in your B.Tech you have studied these subjects. so it will be more easy for you to learn any subject more deeply.

to take admission in M.Tech appear in GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) examination. if you can secure good GATE score then you will be able to take admission in good institution. if you take admission with GATE score then you will avail stipend for your study from MHRDT. you may also take admission in M.Tech in self sponsored seat where you don't need any GATE score. but in this case you will not receive any stipend for your study.

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 04:35 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

AEronautical engg,
Civil engg,
CHemical engg,
Computer sciencs,
Electronics & Communication engg,
Electrical & Electronics,
INstrumentation engg,
Mechanical Engg,
ManuFacturing engg,
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

Above Branches are eligible for aeronautical engineering in MTech. But they have to give gate exam in aeronautical ,civil,mechanical papers
27th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m tech automobile after industrial engineering
27th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

can i do m tech automobile after industrial engineering
17th July 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do metec in energy engineering after btech in meachanical& automotive engineering.plz give list of energy engennering college in india and the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?