12th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?

i have completed my btech in electronics and communications engineering with an aggregate of 73% am i eligible to do mtech in aeronautics or avionics ?

if so can u plz give me some of the best colleges names and should i write any entrance exams for those?

23rd August 2012, 11:40 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?

dear,
aeronautical engineering is one of the division of engineering
aeronautical engineering also called as aerospace engineering

aeronautical engineering mainly focuses in :

testing
development
construction
development
maintenance

for post graduation in aeronautical engineering are :
master's degree in aeronautical engineering is of 2 yrs course

--you have to complete 12th class with physics,chemistry and maths

--you have to do bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering (from BE/B.TECH)

some job profile :

consultants
thermal design engineer
graduate engineer trainee
assistant aircraft engineer

good luck
21st March 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?

Yes . you are eligible to do M>Tech ( avionics ) which has a better scope these days compared to normal electronics .
Check out recent Ad of Amity University UP in Times of India . It isa 2 year M.Tech course.
15th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

am completed b.tech third year in ece iwant to do avionics how what is the procedure,collegesand eligiblity for that
20th January 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i m completed btech eletronics and computer branch with 70% i want to do mtech in avionics.plz gve me more details about
universities
5th June 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

hi. is there good scope for avionic or aeronautical after completion of b.tech in Electrical and electronics ??
7th June 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Pritam manna last year complete diploma mechanical engineering.iam looking for my best future. What should be it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?