28th July 2015, 10:30 AM
bharathe raj

Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?

Hi,

I am bharathe raj. I am 23 I completed MA english.. now im planning yo apply for mphil. But im interested in doing law courses, is there any possible for me to do bl or some other law courses in correspondence? Can you please provide me the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  2. Am I eligible for correspondence law courses if I have done 12th 12 years back with 49% marks?
  3. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  6. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  7. Can I complete Law course through correspondence?
  8. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  9. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  10. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  11. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  12. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  13. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  16. Is there any correspondence course for law stream?
  17. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
28th July 2015, 06:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?

# The profession of law is the most popular career choice by large number of people in India since very long time.

# The candidate who have patience, sincerity, logical skills and presence of mind are best suited for profession of law.

# If you have the passion and interest for the profession of law, then you should go for pursuing law courses.

# There are huge number of job opportunities for a law graduate such as

* can practice as an advocate in courts,
* can become judge,
* can become legal advisor of companies or corporates.
* can become Prosecuting Officer,
* can become legal journalist,
* can become professor in law colleges.

# Presently, large number of universities and institutes are offering distance/correspondence courses in law, few of them are mentioned below:

* IGNOU
* Kashmir University
* Guru Nanak Dev University
* Annamalai University
* Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
* Global Open University
* Madurai Kamraj University
* National Law School of India University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?