14th December 2010, 07:50 PM
jyothsnap

Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?

Is it possible to do aviation course after 10th class and whats the duration of the course?

15th December 2010, 01:28 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?

minimum eligibility for aviation course is pass class XII with 50% marks in PCM.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 04:28 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?

hi!

Yes, it is possible to do aviation course after 10th.

You can do Certificate Course in Grooming in the aviation stream.

The course is of 2 months duration (regular mode)

The course is offered by:

Kompass Aviation
A1/28, 3rd Floor, Main Najafgarh Road,
Janakpuri,
New Delhi 110 058.

Phone: 0-43110110
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.kompassaviation.com/
15th December 2010, 06:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

no i don't think u can do aviation course after 12th but then u can of course do a diploma in the same ......
the course is about 3 years
16th December 2010, 11:54 AM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothsnap View Post
Is it possible to do aviation course after 10th class and whats the duration of the course?
You can't join Aviation course after 10th.
You can join B.Sc aviation management after +2.

There are many government and private institutes providing aviation management courses.

There are certain institutes like providing aviation courses like Srinidhi in Hyderabad. This is a three years degree course. This institute is affiliated to Osmania University.

Even NALSAR Law University-Hyderabad is providing PG Diploma courses in Aviation management. You can join this course after your bachelors.
17th December 2010, 06:18 PM
M M M

Dear Friend ,

May be you can do certification courses after X . But , the basic eligibility for recongnised Aviation course include a Xll pass . Also you need Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics in both X & Xll and Xll pass with minimum 50% pass mark in total OR in some cases for Physics , Chemistry & Mathematics seperately , both cases are not verified usually , but to be on safe side , you should satisfy both . So , if you wish for it , keep it as your target and perform well for your Xl & Xll exams now .

The duration of the course is different for the area , institution & type you choose . For a basic consideration if you choose B.Sc in avaition , 3years(full time study) and 4years(Part time study) . There are courses with duration limited to a few months also . Some of the esteemed institutions offering B.Sc Navigation Degree are....

1. Patkar College of Arts & Science & V.P. Varde College of Commerce (Maharashtra)
2. Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science (Tamil Nadu)
3. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy (Uttar Pradesh)
4. Avalon Aviation Academy (New Delhi)

ALL THE BEST .

V M M M V
24th December 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

is there any options of doing aviation after m.sc mathematics
23rd February 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have jst completed my preboards and i scored 60%marks and my board exams are coming.

i wnt 2 join any good aviation institution after 10th so is it possible? ...........
if yes please advice me any good school
9th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join in an aviation course after 12th with 50% mark in pcb (please note that there is no maths)?
9th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join an aviation course after 12th with 50% in pcb , please note that there is no maths ?
22nd March 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to join aviation industry after my graduation with BSc(math,phy,comp,) with 59%? Plz mention those.
27th March 2011, 02:53 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
Yes, it is possible to do aviation course after 10th.

You can do Certificate Course in Grooming in the aviation stream.

The course is of 2 months duration (regular mode)

The course is offered by:

Kompass Aviation
A1/28, 3rd Floor, Main Najafgarh Road,
Janakpuri,
New Delhi 110 058.

Phone: 0-43110110
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.kompassaviation.com

Thank
10th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the types of courses related to air cargo?
4th June 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join aviation after 10 with 68% of marks???????? please reply in details with job prospects.
29th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

if my stream is art's can i do the aviation course
14th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th in commerce so is it possible for me to do aviation course or to make career in aviation
plzzzz do reply me plzzzzzz
18th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to be flight steward .pursuing b.com final year.which institute is giving placement guarantee.for that ?
5th February 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do this aviation course i m 10th passed from kvjnu in 2010 ,... can i do this course and whats ur recruitment about this course. and fees and is it course is scopable or not and whats its duration
18th February 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a 2 commerce student and i want to join aviation cource if it is possible . This is my kindley request . Please replay this is a turning point of my life!
7th March 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do aviation course after doing 12 in commerce faculty????
15th June 2012, 03:49 AM
mnbgvs

HI,
YOU COMPLETE 12th pcm...

B-Tech / B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ B-Tech in Avionics helps you to become engineers in the respective fields.

Eligibility: +2 Science with 50% marks individually for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

B-Tech in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering / Avionics or Electronics & Communication Engineering to become Airworthiness Engineer.

B.E. in AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) or Diploma in AME with DGCA Approval

Eligibility: +2 Science with Physics and Mathematics aggregate 50% marks or Diploma in any branch of engineering with aggregate 50% marks.

B-Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication or Radio Engineering with minimum first class to become Air Traffic Controller (ATC)

Selection: Through ATC entrance examination, Voice test, Personal Interview, Medical fitness test and further training

Three basic license courses to be cleared to become a Commercial Pilot - Student pilot License, Private Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License.

Eligibility: —2 Science with Physics and Mathematics and minimum 16 years old.

Short term Training Programmes to become Flight Attendant/Air Hostess

Eligibility: +2 pass, between 17-24years, unmarried with medical fit.

Other courses that lead to career opportunities in aviation

IAIA / UFTAA Consultant

IATA/FIAIA Cargo Introductory
IAIA / FIAIA Cargo Rating
Diploma in International Air Cargo (DIAC)
Diploma in Computerised Reservation Systems
IATA Airline Customer Service
IATA Airport Customer Service
IATA Airline Call Centre Training
IATA Shipping Perishable Cargo
IATA-Live Animal Regulations
IATA Ground Operations Management
IATA Airport Operations
PG Diploma in Airline and Airport Handling Management
Diploma in Airport Operations Management
MBA in Aviation Management
Aircraft Fueller
Cabin Maintenance Mechanic
Meteorologist
Ramp Service Personnel
Station Manager
Baggage Handler
Ground Instructor
Ground and Station Attendant
Flight Dispatcher
Passenger Service Agent
Ramp Planner
Schedule Co-ordinator
Station Agent
Teletypist
District Sales Manager
Sales Personnel
Food Service Personnel
Reservation Sales Executive
21st June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do the aviation after clearing the graduation in commerce stream...what will be the criteria for that...please let me know ASAP
29th August 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want commercial pilot licience its my goal and im living in hyderabad and im in xii year in mathematics physics and chemistrywhich training institute is suitable for me?thank you
11th October 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

wt will be the sallary packages aft course....??
21st March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a person who is very much interested in airline field. Can i get a job in airline field if i choose mechanical engineering? or shld i choose Aeronautical engineering?
1st February 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my 10 th grade with 80 percent marks in 2010 .i dint do any course after that,now i wish to join air hostess wat shal i do,am 20 now,pls do reply
3rd July 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, which is the best course or degree in the field of aviation accept pilot.....with attractive salary
...plzz help sir
23rd July 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 10th with 57% and also completed 2puc with 72%but back in Kannada can I can fr aviation ... ??? Plz reply
26th November 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my diploma in tool and die making im intrested in air hosters,, what shal i do now for becoming air hoster
25th April 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 10 just know i want to go aviation and its related career so please give me your opinion which course should me choose fsc medical or non medical if any course is better then these courses then please comment me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?