24th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

I'am interested a lot in aviation and i'am thinking of joining any pilot training institute immediately after my 10th std.Is it possible to do so?If it is,then please specify the fee structure and the duration of the course or training.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Pilot training institute after 10th? Fee structure and duration of course?
  2. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  3. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  4. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  5. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  7. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  9. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  10. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  11. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  12. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  13. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  14. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  15. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  16. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot? -- [New]
  17. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
24th August 2011, 10:39 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board. The first officer refers to the actual designation given to the pilot, and is often referred to as the 'copilot'. First officers can upgrade to captain/commander depending on their seniority Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
  3. Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
  4. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
  5. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
  7. Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Private :
  • Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
  • Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
  • Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
  • Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
28th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

Is available free pilot training in airforce?
If what is the qualification?
31st December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what should we read to become pilot
10th January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

should i join iit if i want to become pilot
22nd January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i'am interested a lot in aviation and i'am thinking of joining any pilot training institute immediately after my 10th std.is it possible to do so?if it is,then please specify the fee structure and the duration of the course or training.
i am also interested to join any pilot institute . Can u help me?"
28th January 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me about fee structure&placement
21st February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure in government course.
6th March 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done my SSLC in 2001 and i have discontinued from that onwards becuase of fanancial and family problems. now i wanted to get my degree certification, is there any way which i can get without doing PUC or which courses should i proceed to get grow in my carrier. Kindly suggest me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
31st March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to join pilot training institute after 10th? fee structure and the duration of the course
19th April 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the required qualifications to become an pilot.
28th May 2012, 01:22 PM
simran tripathi

what fee structure should be apply to become a pilot
14th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i m student of poly 3rd year electronic and communication, after complete my poly
can i join any pilot institute?
12th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 10th in 81%. but 2 percentage was 48. is it possible to join the cpl?
25th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to join after 10th for pilot training ?
23rd September 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees of CPL course in government institute
25th October 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai this is venkatesh, I am intrested pilot training
plz tell me pilot training course fees structur,
How much salaries aftet pilot training,
After training placements,
Tell me famous top10 institutes in india,
18th April 2014, 04:13 PM
ch.pragna gayathri

[
sir, my daughter just finished her 10th class. is there is any chance to join in certain courses which may help her to become as a commercial pilot or related job courses
24th January 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Sir my name is muskaan nd i m studying in 10th std.i want become a pilot but i m frm a small town which is vidisha m.p nd there is no facilities for study nd i don't know what is the basic requirements to become a pilot so please tell me about CPL course nd fees sturucture becoz my financial condition is also not so good then sir please help me..
Thankyou..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?