16th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Arch after 12th commerce?

after 12 commerce can B.Arch be done...??? and is it necessary that maths as a subject is needed to give the entrance exam like Nata..?? can one give entrance exam of Nata after 12 commerce...???

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  11. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  12. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  14. How to do Pharma after passing 12th with commerce?
  15. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  16. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  17. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class? -- [New]
  18. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
18th June 2012, 10:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Arch after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12 commerce can B.Arch be done...??? and is it necessary that maths as a subject is needed to give the entrance exam like Nata..?? can one give entrance exam of Nata after 12 commerce...???
Having Mathematics in the Higher Secondary level is mandatory to pursue Bachelors Degree program in Architecture (B.Arch).

In order to be considered eligible for entrance examinations like National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), candidate must have passed higher secondary examination with a minimum of Fifty Percent marks from a recognized board and must have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level.

So, whether you have completed your +2 in Commerce, Arts or Science, you will be considered eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Architecture program provided you have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level and have good drawing skill.
24th June 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I failed in my second year engg xam.. I always wanted to do architecture... Is it possible for me to addmission in architecture colleges?? Please guide me...
2nd July 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 11th and i am prefering to opt comm.maths can i give exam of NATA OR AIEE for doing B.ARCH course and if yes then which reputed college will give admition for b.arch to a comm streat student
13th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12 commerce without maths and want to do b.arch
28th June 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I compelete my 12commerce but i have only 38.43% i want to do artichecture is that possible
15th January 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

subjects for biotech in 12th standard
25th May 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

yes a comrce student cn tk admission in b.arch by giving nata exam bt need 50% agregate in 12th and should hv maths as his subject in 12th..
24th July 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested in architecture can i get b.arch with maths commerce stream ??? pls guide me
23rd April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i m very much interested in architecture. is there any classes for NATA in rajkot? and i want to opt for commerce so is it possible for me to get B.ARCH? please guide me...
4th April 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with having subject comm. with maths , and i got 80% can i apply for architecture? If yes, then what are the entrance exams or courses i have to fight ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?