23rd November 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Com through distance education

is it possible to do b.com as distance education? if can which is the good university for that? and how can i apply for that? i am from kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  2. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  3. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  6. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  7. How may i switch my Distance Education degree course to any university in UK without starting all over again? I am doing my BCom 2nd year with Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education Centre in Bahrain.
  8. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  9. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  10. Can I do B.Com along with LLB in distance education?
  11. Can I do B.Com along with LLB in distance education
  12. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  13. Is there Distance Education facility for BPED course in Nashik?
  14. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.? -- [New]
  16. How to do LLB through distance education?
  17. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  18. Colleges offering civil engineering through distance education in Bangalore?
3rd September 2014, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Com through distance education

Yes definitely you can pursue B.Com in distance mode and there are many Universities offering this course in India. All you need is just pass 10+2 with commerce stream and apply for admission in top Universities.

Some of the top Distance Universities for B.Com course are listed below.

1. Delhi University
2. Tamil Nadu Open University
3. Annalmalai University, Directorate of Distance Education
4. University of Mumbai
5. Bharathiar University
6. Madurai Kamaraj University
7. Alagappa University
8. Punjab University
9. Gujarat University
10. Karnataka State Open University

Getting admission in B.Com in distance mode is not a tough job and you need to just fill the application form when there is announcement for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?