8th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do B.E in Engineering and MSc in Atomic Physics?

Dear sir/madam ,Iam currently studying in 2nd puc .Iam interested in optics and atomic physics.I have thought of doing B.E. in engineering and Msc in atomic physics .Is it possible? Is it a good thought?

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  3. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  4. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  5. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  6. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  7. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  9. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Atomic Energy after doing MSc Chemistry
  11. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  13. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  14. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  16. MSc in Physics (CET): Forms, Exams, Dates?
  17. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
11th May 2013, 11:12 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: is it possible to do B.E in Engineering and MSc in Atomic Physics?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that you can apply for anyone one course only among B.E and M.Sc in Atomic Physics.
Since,B.E only required that you must have completed your 2nd PUC with attempting the Engineering Entrance examinations.
While,As for M.Sc in Atomic Physics you must have completed your B,Sc in Physics.

From my point of view you must go on with B.E Since,B.E have more value as compared to that of B.Sc.And,Must go on further with M.E or M.Tech.
Or
If you have much interest in Physics then you must go on with B.Sc in Physics first and then for M.Sc in Atomic Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?