22nd June 2011, 12:10 AM
Kingini420

Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir,
I want to do and msc in engineering physics abroad.I want to know about universities that offer this program,the fee structure and procedure.kindly inform me at the earliest.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  2. Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?
  3. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  4. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  5. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  6. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
9th December 2011, 11:27 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?

While you study abroad your all expense is not less than 1 lakh per annum in any country except India and at starting when you are going to abroad, you have to keep 2.5 lakh a at least.
But if you get scholarship there then you get little relief and you can do job there with continuing your studies.

Future is better in countries like Canada, Russia, Australia, USA and UK.

This website helps you to get the procedure of study at UK

http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?