25th July 2012, 05:23 PM
tuhin roy chowdhury 5

Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in distance mode in West Bengal? List of the colleges?

is it possible to do b.tech (civil engineering) in distance mode in west bengal.give me the list of colleges and the starting of the session.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  4. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  5. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  7. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  8. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCRT offering B.Ed course in distance education mode
  12. Am i eligible for West Bengal College Service Exam after completing PG degree through distance mode
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  15. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  17. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  18. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
23rd February 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in distance mode in West Bengal? List of the colleges?

is it possible to do B.Tech.(civil engineering) in distance mode in west bengal?list of the colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?