2nd July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in Electronics Engineering through Correspondence?

i want to do B.Tech in Ele. Engg by correspondence
is it possible or not?
send me reply
[email protected]
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  4. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  5. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  6. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  7. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  9. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course? -- [New]
  13. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  14. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  15. How can I do training while in final semester of Electronics Engineering through correspondence? In which companies can I apply?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
3rd July 2011, 12:53 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Electronics Engineering through Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do B.Tech in Ele. Engg by correspondence
is it possible or not?
send me reply
[email protected]
thank u
dear friend,

you want to do B.Tech on ECE in correspondance. But there are no institution in India which can give you B.Tech degree in correspondance. but there is way. A degree known as AMIE which is equivalent to b.tech. you can get this degree in correspondance. So I think it is the best choice for you.
so best of luck...........
14th November 2011, 02:04 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Electronics Engineering through Correspondence?

Hi.

B.Tech refers to Bachelors in Technology. This is basically the native engineering course, and its a full time 4 year program.

I am really sorry to say, that no university or college in India offers B.E or B.Tech in distance learning programs, thats because its a tough course, and requires practical hands in every semester.

Also its not a short term course that can be finished within a month or two.

However, you can always join a regular B.Tech course. Because, if you are not doing your graduation properly then you would have to face a lot of problems in your future.

So I would advice you to properly pursue your graduation first, and then your masters education can be done in correspondence. (though not M.Tech).

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?