16th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I do training while in final semester of Electronics Engineering through correspondence? In which companies can I apply?

Hi. I m student of final sem of electronics engineering through correspondence. How can i get my training and in which companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  3. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  5. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  6. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  7. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SMIENS and so on companies? -- [New]
  8. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  9. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. Age limit to apply in UPSC Engineering Services examination for 21 years old Electronics final semester student?
  11. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?
  12. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  13. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  16. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  17. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  18. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
23rd August 2011, 09:02 PM
parikshitkamble

Default Re: How can I do training while in final semester of Electronics Engineering through correspondence? In which companies can I apply?

hi friend..yes u will get training in any electronics company. And in telecom training provided company also. u can join embedded system short term courses it is useful for your future ...best of luck
23rd August 2011, 09:09 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do training while in final semester of Electronics Engineering through correspondence? In which companies can I apply?

dear friends,

training is open in many company for the ECE students.

appart for the company there is also many institute which provides the job oriented training program for the ECE students.here name of the company from where you can do the final year training .
for the telecom sector you can do the training from the

all india radio
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

you can do the training from the INDIAN RAILWAYS

NTPC
dvc

you can do also traing for the different course like embeded system

VLC

PLC

these all course is job oriented course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?