28th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

i have completed Diploma in electronics at NTTF college .are their any correspondence course for engineering for us

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  3. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  4. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  6. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  14. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?
  16. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  17. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
5th June 2012, 12:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed Diploma in electronics at NTTF college .are their any correspondence course for engineering for us
Candidate holding a Diploma in Electronics may look to opt for B.Tech in the relevant field through correspondence mode. The Karnataka State Open University offers B.Tech programs through correspondence mode in various departments of engineering including Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. In order to pursue the program candidate must have completed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate holding Diploma in Engineering from State Polytechnic in any stream are eligible for direct admission in to the third semester through lateral entry.

For detail information refer to the following helpline numbers:07566669887 - 09722722831.
29th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

i am studying diploma in electronics .is there any posibulity to study b tech in coresponding
14th February 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete diploma civil eng with 80%. now iam employar then how to join btech distence cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?