12th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in IPUCET to study B.Tech in any good college?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know how many marks I should get in IPUCET to get a good college for B.Tech course? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marking in IP entrance test?
  2. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 6981 in IPUCET?
  4. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  7. Minimum cutoff required to join a good college of pharmacy?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th ICSE to study Graduation in Madras Veterinary College?
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  17. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  18. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
24th August 2015, 06:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in IPUCET to study B.Tech in any good college?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?